If you do not know about how to lace boots with a kiltie, then there is nothing to be worried about. Because we are presenting you the step-by-step method to show you the right method of lacing boots with a kiltie. All you need to do is to follow our given procedure sequentially and make the best knot out of it. Let’s get started 🙂
A step-by-step method to lace boots with a Kiltie
Lacing kiltie is not a difficult task but still, if you are facing trouble while tying laces then we will guide you about it, and here is our guide.
Here we have described a step-by-step procedure on how to lace boots with a kiltie. Follow these steps and get your laces tied within no time.
Step1: Loop the laces
In the very first step, take your shoes and loop the laces over the top then two from the bottom that is near to your toe. Doing this will make it easy for you to learn lacing shoes quickly.
Step2: Cross the laces
After looping the laces, it’s time to cross the right lace over the third from the top on the left side. Then cross the left lace over the second eyelet from the top on the right side
Step3: String through the laces
As you have done with the first two steps, then do it with the same laces string through the lower eyelets on the kiltie.
Step4: Loop through the kiltie
Now make a loop across the kilties to the lower eyelet on the left side. This will make a little bend in your loop.
Step5:Loop the laces from the top eyelets
With the same lace, string through the second eyelets from the top to get the proper fitting. So now the kiltie is properly laced in from the bottom. Keep in mind that you have to start the lacing just like we have described in the first step so that you will get the best and firm lacing. Now loop that same lace through the third eyelet on the right side.
Step6: A Standard shoe knot
Loop the two laces through the top eyelets of the kiltie until it is completely folded. Now it’s time to finalizing your shoe knot by tying a standard shoe knot.
- How Much Weight Can a Composite Toe Hold
- Best Tactical Boots for Flat Feet (Buying Guide- 2020)
- Why are Cowboys Boots Pointy?
- Composite Toe Vs Steel Toe Boots – Which One is Best?
- How to Break-in Steel Toe Boots More Comfortable
- Which Socks to Wear With Work Boot
- How to Fix Heel Slippage in Boots
- How to Lace Work Boots with Hooks
- How to waterproof Synthetic Leather Boots
- Do Leather Boots Stretch Over Time
- How to Clean Hunters Boot With Olive Oil
- How to Stretch Leather Boots at the Toe